Thursday, March 24, 2011

board exam

Board test day came and I think I've had my patient come in probably 4 or 5 times before for random things. Not once was she even 30 seconds late. Super promt and very reliable, a perfect board patient. The one day thats crucial she was 25 minutes late!!! I was horrified and figured she wasn't coming. Thank goodness I had her come so early, if not i probably would have had a late check in and gotten docked. Time went by pretty fast and there were a couple spots I felt like did not change no matter what I did. From mockboards though she did have some different anatomy so hopefully thats what it is and they realize that. Ya never know though, thats always a worry until we get our dreaded scores back. Other than that I felt pretty optimistic about it. Why not be I guess right? they're over!

No comments:

Post a Comment